Plant Disease Information Notes
The following resources provide information on the symptoms, causes and control measures associated with a variety of tomato diseases.
- Bacterial Spot of Pepper and Tomato
- Damping-off in Flower and Vegetable Seedlings
- Late Blight of Tomatoes
- Southern Blight of Vegetable Crops
- Early Blight of Tomatoes
- Bacterial Wilt of Tomato
- Crop Protectants for Controlling Diseases of Vegetable Crops in Greenhouses
- Good Agricultural Practices for Greenhouse Vegetable Crops
- Tomato Disease Management in Greenhouses
- Sclerotinia/White Mold/Timber Rot Management in Tomato High Tunnels
Fungicide Spray Guides
There are several diseases that attack tomato leaves and fruit during production in North Carolina. This publication, developed by N.C. State University and updated annually, provides suggested programs and products that are effective against these diseases.
|< < < Insects||Non-pathogenic Disorders > > >|